Premium-grade building, placed right on the waterfront with stunning views across the Huangpu River and Shanghai's financial district. This is an enviable location shared by many financial service sector companies.
The location offers great proximity toLujiazui Station, just a short walk from the subway line 2 providing easy access to both airports and all areas of the city
The state-of-the-art business centre located in the heart of Shanghai's prestigious Lujiazui area, is the centre of Shanghai's finance industry
As you exit the elevator on the 23rd floor, the large granite reception area with views of the Jin Mao and SWFC towers offers an unforgettable experience to any visitor. It's prestigious business location makes it the preferred choice for the headquarters of both SMEs and multinationals.
Citigroup Tower is a state of the art building with an energy-saving double-glazed glass curtain-wall helping to deflect light and minimize heat loss. The advanced security systems and guard attended smartcard access entrance mean that tenants feel comfort and at ease in this prestigious location.
Only 35 minutes drive from Hongqiao International Airport and 35 minutes drive from Pudong International Airport.
Take Subway line 2 and alight at Lujiazui, take exit 2.
There are many buses to Citigroup Tower: 82, 85, 314, 795, 798, 799, 870, 971, 992.
Servcorp offices are located on level 23 of the Citigroup Tower.
Level 23 also features artwork with Hui-style painted by renowned Chinese Canadian artist Mr. Hu Hui.
Hu Hui’s paintings all show his deep sense of feeling for the countryside. A unique feature of his work, are the flight of ducks that appear in most of his paintings – these go unrecognized by many, as they have never been in the wild and experienced (or heard) these beautiful birds flying.
• Granite reception area waiting area with a view of the Lujiazui skyline
• Fully equipped unbranded day suites (1-3 people)
• 1 x Boardroom (12-16 people)
• Meeting Rooms (4-6 people)
• Five-star coworking space, with 8 workstations (one with PC)
• Executive offices for teams of 1-10+
• Fully stocked kitchen with spring water, Twining’s Tea, Italian Espresso, a breakfast bar perfect for networking and taking in the view over a refreshment
• Utilities space with high tech colour copier, printer, scanner, a shredder and binding machine
• Bilingual team of 6 to support your IT, Admin and PA requirements
Located on the waterfront overlooking the Huangpu River, Citigroup Tower is a prominent Pudong landmark right in the heart of Lujiazui, Shanghai's financial hub.
Famous buildings in the area include IFC, Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center. Shopping complexes include such as IFC and Super Grand Mall. Visitors to the area can enjoy stunning views back towards the historic Bund and enjoy walking along the riverside gardens, where you can stop at one of the many cafes and restaurants overlooking the river.
Within 5 minutes of walking
• IFC Shopping Mall
• Super Grand Mall shopping Centre
• Ritz-Carlton Pudong Hotel
• Shangri-La Pudong Hotel
• Oriental Pearl
• Shanghai Tower
• Shanghai World Financial Center.