Your address: One Peking Road
1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui , Kowloon, Hong Kong
Level 12, One Peking
Business Winners Need:Be ready for the rebound!
ABOUT LEVEL 12, ONE PEKING
ABOUT LEVEL 12, ONE PEKING
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- A prime grade A building in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui district
- Designed by renowned Rocco Design Architects for its unique sail-like design
- Features stunning panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the city skyline
- A green and intelligence building
- Located close to major banking and financial institutions
- Directly connect to Exit L5 Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
- Offers excellent transport connections, locally, nationally and internationally
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from HK$2,500/month. Virtual Offices available from HK$1,180/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Hong Kong
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 24 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport by Airport Express Train & Complimentary Airport Express Shuttle Bus Service from / to Kowloon Airport Express Station and The Langham Hong Kong
MTR station: Directly connect to Exit L5 Tsim Sha Tsui Station; 9 minutes walk to East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, which connect to Shenzhen, Mainland China in 50 minutes; 5 minutes ride to Kowloon Airport Express Station
Bus station: 3 minutes walk from bus stations
Ferry: 5 minutes walk to Star Ferry & China Ferry Terminal
Find the following stores merely a stone's throw away.
All the services you need are in reach.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.