|Virtual Office Package First Month Free||Address Package||Communications Package||The Membership||Contact us today!|
|Two International Finance Centre|
|HK$390 / Month|
Call +852 2251 1688
|The Hong Kong Club Building||HK$1950 / Month||HK$980 / Month||HK$980 / Month||HK$390 / Month|
Call +852 3125 7600
|One Peking Road||HK$1980 / Month||HK$1180 / Month||HK$1180 / Month||HK$390 / Month|
Call +852 3980 9300
Build a first-class corporate identity with Servcorp
With a Servcorp Hong Kong Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. Choose to work remotely, from home, or anywhere else that’s most convenient to your lifestyle. A Servcorp Virtual Office will equip you with all the provisions & support that you need to see your business grow & succeed; with access to a professional team, facilities & the infrastructure of a multinational corporation at your disposal, without the added expense. Reduce your overheads & costs including rent, technology expenses & the need to hire & train the right staff. You have the flexibility & freedom of choice to opt for a Virtual Office package that best suits your budget, whether it be a communications package or an address package that provides your business with the use of a distinguished Hong Kong address at one of our three highly sought after prestigious locations in Central on Hong Kong Island or Kowloon, Tsim Sha Tsui, to use as your very own. You may choose to opt for a combination of both packages at reduced cost. If you work remotely, a Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to the success of your business, providing you with everything you need to run a thriving operation, without a physical office space or the added costs associated with setting-up your own office. Reap the rewards of renowned office infrastructure, whilst leveraging a premium corporate image with one of our highly sought after business addresses. As a valued Servcorp Hong Kong Virtual Office client you will have exclusive access to The World’s Best Virtual Office Solutions, including:
- A prestigious 5-star address to use on your letterheads, business cards & webpage
- A local business phone number answered in your company name the way you would like & transferred to your home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- A secretarial team who can handle your courier deliveries & mail on your behalf
- Worldwide access to fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms & day suites
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated Coworking spaces, fully furnished with crisp, luxury facilities, spectacular views, fast & secure Wi-Fi & not to mention great coffee
- Access to our instant online booking system through Servcorp Home, ensuring easy, fast & secure bookings
A Virtual Office package with Servcorp Hong Kong is the answer if you have been searching for a convenient, cost effective solution to establish a credible & highly regarded corporate business presence at one of our enviable locations in the heart of Central on Hong Kong Island such as Two IFC, Asia’s most desired commercial building, or in Kowloon, Tsim Sha Tsui surrounded by world renowned restaurants, cultural icons and excellent entertainment venues.
Whether you require dedicated secretarial services, a virtual reception team, premium facilities for client, team or board meetings; or whether it be a private work space. Our administration and secretarial teams are impeccably presented & highly skilled to provide for your business with the esteemed representation it deserves & the very highest standards of service.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number, answered in your company name and transferred to you home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
- Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fiber optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With a month-to-month membership we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.