Your address: Shangri-La Office Tower, Chengdu
9 East Binjiang Road, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, China
Level 18, Shangri-La Office Tower
From CNY￥360 / Month
1st Month Free! No further obligation*
What you get...
- Your Address becomes Shangri-La Office Tower, Chengdu - to use on your website and business collateral.
- Access to 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
- 24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team available to assist you on-site
- Join a community of 50,000+ to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- No security deposit
- Up to 60 hours a month access to coworking space
- 3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
*No further obligation with a month-to-month membership
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
After one month cancel or continue with the Virtual Office or any package
First Month Free, No further obligation
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months
Need a physical workspace to focus?
Coworking plans available from CNY 800/month
A flexible workstyle: use workspaces when you need it
Coworking space with booth seating, desk seating & privacy panels, casual seating, communal tables, phone booths / Zoom rooms
Our address can become your address to use on your letterheads, business collateral and webpage (Optional)
- Advertise a local phone number and office address (Optional)
Secretarial and IT support*
Unlimited premium coffee and tea
1 month security deposit
ABOUT LEVEL 18 CHENGDU SHANGRI-LA OFFICE TOWER
ABOUT LEVEL 18 CHENGDU SHANGRI-LA OFFICE TOWER
A PREMIUM flexible workspace taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, building location, and community.
- A prominent landmark building in Jin Jiang District
- The luxurious Shangri-La hotel sits adjacent to this grade A office tower
- Spectacular views of the Jin River and Chengdu's Tang Dynasty Hejiang Pavilion
- The well-known JiuYanQiao bar street is just across the river
- Unbeatable Coworking space - Hot Desks & Dedicated Desks from CNY 800/Month. Virtual Offices are also available from CNY 360/Month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 30 mins by taxi from Shuangliu International Airport
Metro station: 10 mins walk to Metro Line 2 Dongdamen Stationn
Bus station: Bus stops on Bin Jiang Rd are less than a 2 minutes’ walk away
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number answered in your company name and transferred to your home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
- Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Yes. If you sign up for The Virtual Office Package or Address Package you can use our 5-star address for your business collateral, business registration, business cards and/or mailing address after acceptance of your application.
Yes. Clients with The Virtual Office Package can use our coworking spaces worldwide for up to 3 hours per day, while clients with the Address Package can use them up to 1 hour per day.
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fibre optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
You won't believe how simple it is to sign up! You simply choose the package(s) and location of your choice, enter your credit card details and you will be fully operational in less than 5 minutes! Alternatively, contact us for assistance and we can take you through the procedure.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With month-to-month membership, we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract, you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.